200 Hours Yoga Teacher Training in India
” Dont just instruct… Inspire”
At Yoga Sattwa, our mode of instruction is staying true to the Indian Gurukula system – a traditional and trusted education system in a modern context. Knowledge is imparted through the evolving relationship between the Teacher and the disciple.
Level 1 Course is aimed at
- Master the Yoga practices
- Create good Diet, Lifestyle and Health Habits
- Teach Yoga as a thorough Professional
Yoga Teacher Training Course Level 1 comprises of 4 distinct modules spread over 28 Days as listed below
1. Gross body Practices 2. Subtle body practices 3. Food and Lifestyle 4. Teaching Methods
The first 2 modules include Gross practices like Asana, Shatkarma, Pranayama, Mudras etc, and subtle practices like Yoga Nidra, Pratyahara, Dharana and Dhyana, the study of Ayurvedic Anatomy & Philosophy, and the Classical Yogic text -Yoga sutras.
Module 3: The Food and lifestyle module included an understanding of health and way of maintaining good health, Food habits, daily routines and lifestyle management. This module also included the study of the Ayurvedic scriptures that contain these details.
Module 4: ” Sattwa method ” based Teaching techniques, including learning how to teach Yoga- individual and group sessions, Structuring a class, Instructions, Corrections, Modifications, Demonstrations, Safety in class.
- 2 year of practice of Yoga or any Certificate / RYT 200 / RYT 300 hours Yoga program
- Basic English – should be able to understand and speak basic English
- Above 18 years of Age.
- Reasonably good health without any major injuries that might restrict your Asana practice
- Free of any substance addiction
(RYT 200 : 200 hours Yoga Teacher Training in India)
(RYT 300 : 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in India)
Complete your registration in 5 steps
- Choose the Course and Batch you are interested in
- Send us an email by pressing the ” Enquire” button below.
- Our Student coordinators will get back to you on email with info on
- Availability of spots for the choose course and batch
- Fee for the Course and payments modes
- Any other questions you might have regarding the Course, Food, Accommodation etc.
- White list “firstname.lastname@example.org” email id. Do check your Spam folder.
- Follow the email and Finish the formalities to secure your spot.
- Meet the student coordinator at the Mysore shaala the day before the course begins