L1 Teacher training
Online Live courses
These courses are tailor-made for those who cannot travel to our shaala in Mysore due to the covid pandemic. These courses have most lectures and practices Live and made available on Google meet. In case one misses live sessions recordings of these sessions are available on request. A small part of these courses is Asynchronous – meaning learning at your own pace. These courses have a rigorous online mentoring and feedback exercise to make up for the absence of in-person teachers during the learning sessions. These courses also qualify an individual for the certificate at par with our In-person courses at Mysore shaala.
- 6-12 months of the practice of Yoga
- Basic English – should be able to understand and speak basic English
- A large visual screen like an iPad or a laptop for practice sessions
- Above 18 years of Age.
- Good internet Connection
- Quiet place or headphones for good sound quality.
- Venue: Online – Google meet
- Dates: please look up the 2021 online course calendar
- Course duration: 4 weeks
- Daily Time: 07 AM – 12:00 PM – Indian Time. (5 hr/day x 6 days a week )
- Contact: email@example.com
Yoga Sattwa also offers the following In-person courses in Mysore.
Complete your registration in 5 steps
- Choose the online Course you are interested in
- Send us an email by pressing the ” Enquire” button below.
- Our Student coordinators will get back to you by email / Phone with info on
- Availability of spots for the choose course and batch
- Fee for the Course and payments modes
- White list “firstname.lastname@example.org” email id. Do check your Spam folder.
- Follow the email and Finish the formalities to secure your spot.